Concrete and Masonry
Reference Series: MAS
For installation into concrete slabs. The FA3 features a split flange for nailing to both mudsill and stud for greater framing versatility.
Materials: 16 gauge
Finish: G90 galvanizing
Code Reports: View Code Report Table
ResourcesMiTek Product Catalog
- Use a minimum of two anchors per mudsill. An anchor should always be within 12″ of the end of each mudsill section.
- Do not rely on these anchors to secure concrete sections together between cold joints.
- Insert into wet concrete (minimum strength of 2,500 psi). Place mudsill after concrete cures. Secure flanges to sill (and stud, if applicable), bending flanges as needed to achieve a tight fit. Fasten as directed in load table.
- Do not use in red clay brick.
- For installation in severe corrosion environments, see Corrosion Information Click here.