AUTO 8-10 PLATEN PRESS
50-TON PRESSING CAPACITY
- A platen press that has strength, speed, and a small footprint.
- Adds capacity and flexibility to your workflow.
- Scanners on each side of the press head keep employees safe while also preventing equipment damage.
The powerful 50-ton pressing capacity and easy-to-use jig hardware make this an ideal choice for smaller trusses, hips, jacks, and floor trusses.
- Setup is simple and quick.
- Single joystick control makes for easy machine operation.
- Handles 2×4 and 4×2 trusses with no adjustment.
- J-slots in table have simple jigging included, or opt for the T-slots instead.
- Run by a 15-hp hydraulic system that is trouble-free and made with heavy-duty components for a smooth, efficient operation.
|Components and Motor||Gantry head and tables Motor: 15 hp|
|Platen||Steel: 2′ wide x 1-1/2″ thick. Length depends on gantry head model.|
|Table Dimensions and Working Surface||40′ long x 8′ or 10′ wide (see Options)|
|Working Surface||Entire tabletop surface|
|Hydraulic Reservoir||45 gallons (Auto 8), 60 gallons (Auto 10)|
|Direction of Travel||Left and right|
|Pressing Capacity||50 tons using Boost cycle|
|Pressing Cycle||1-1/2 seconds for a Normal cycle|
|Pressing Height||1” to 5-3/4”, adjustable|
|Travel Speed||Up to 280 feet per minute|
|Controls||4-position joystick and pushbuttons|
|Electrical Specs||208/230/460/575 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-phase|
|E-stops||Pushbutton, area scanners|
|Safety compliance||UL (panels), OSHA|
|Labels||Bilingual or ISO|
- 45′ table length and other lengths available
- May replace J-slots with T-slots to use standard Tekset™ jigging
- Pneumatic floor jigging
DOWNLOAD THE FULL SPEC SHEETDownload Link
MACHINERY SUPPORT & RESOURCES
MiTek offers consulting, testing, documentation, design assistance and prompt customer service. Visit our Support, Training and Knowledge Base center for more information.
View more of the most complete, reliable, and productive truss assembly manufacturing equipment in the industry.