The latest evolution of the long-running RoofTracker series of roller presses.
STRONG AND RELIABLE
- Power: Uses a 15-hp motor capable of pressing large plates.
- Simplistic: Operates with joystick mounted to a simple control station.
- Scanners on each side of the press head keep employees safe while also preventing equipment damage.
RoofTracker III Overview Video
The RoofTracker III™ is a high-powered roller press that presses the top and bottom plates in a single pass. The gantry head fits on any MiTek roof truss assembly table, and is perfectly suited to work with MatchPoint®Wizard PDS™ automated jigging.
It is a benchmark of continuous improvement, with the latest improvements being a larger motor for pressing larger plates and a scanner on each side of the gantry head to detect personnel in danger and obstructions that may damage the equipment.
|Length of Gantry Throat||12’6″ or 14′ or 16′|
|Roller Size||24″ (nominal OD)|
|Roller Material||1″ steel|
|Roller Height Adjustment||4-1/2″ of adjustment|
|Integration With Other Presses||Integrates with any RoofGlider or RoofTracker series gantry head.|
|Speed of Gantry||up to 165 FPM|
|Plate Embedment||50-80% (Finish Roller required)|
|Direction of Travel||Left/right|
|HMI||Joystick and pushbutton control station.|
|Voltages||208v, 230v, 415v, 460v, 575v|
|Uses overhead bus bar or festoon cable|
|Safety Compliance||UL (panels), OSHA|
|Indicators of Movement||Horn and beacon light|
|Labels||Bilingual or ISO|
- Roller lengths (throat opening): 12′ 6”, 14′, or 16′
- Multi-press head interlock (can interlock with any RoofGlider®, RoofTracker™, or AutoPress™ head)
- Powered stand-alone conveyors and transfer rollers
- Operator platform on bottom chord or top chord end
- See the Tables page for these options:
- End-eject or auto-eject systems in tables
- Virtek® laser projection system
- MatchPoint Wizard PDS automated jigging
MatchPoint® PDS Tables – Tables for MiTek® roller presses that easily accept Wizard PDS™ automated jigging.
Download the Full Spec SheetDownload PDF
Automation SUPPORT & RESOURCES
MiTek offers consulting, testing, documentation, design assistance and prompt customer service. Visit our Support, Training and Knowledge Base center for more information.
View more of the most complete, reliable, and productive component manufacturing equipment in the industry.