When you combine our exclusive nail values, high-quality test-substantiated steel values, and packaging options available only from MiTek, the result is the best connector plate package in the industry. We also offer customers the ability to order plates and parts online. Visit our MiStore for details.
These plates extend the life of crossties, switch ties, and bridge timbers while providing the ultimate in split and check resistance. They meet or exceed specifications for Class 1, Short Line, and Metro railroads. Our anti-split plates are proven to the international railroad and end-plating industries with these important patented features:
- Maximum holding power in end grain
- Flat plate ensures teeth will penetrate end of tie at proper angle with the longest tooth available in the industry!
- Maximum material usage provides cost savings and increased strength
- 4.3 teeth per square inch (6 x 7″ end plate)
- 4.0 teeth per square inch (5 x 6″ end plate)
- Reduced risk of injury to installers
- Smooth perimeter with rounded corners
MITEK CONNECTOR PLATES
Make your next job easier with these MiTek connector products
We started with MiTek in 1976 and have built our business over the years with them.”