Truss and Rafter Tiedowns
Power Nail Connectors
Reference Series: MMH
The MRT7 Rafter Tie is engineered for wood frame structures built in a factory environment. These connectors feature embossed “nailing zones” for faster and safer fastener installation.
Materials: 14 gauge
Finish: G90 galvanizing
Code Reports: View Code Report Table
ResourcesMiTek Product Catalog
- Install all specified fasteners using a pneumatic nailer.
- Nailing zones are distinguished by embossed pattern.
- Install fasteners with care not to overdrive fastener causing indentation of connector.
- Fastener quantities shall be installed symmetrically on both sides of connector.
- Installer should reduce risk of injury from rebounding fasteners by using personal eye protection during fastener installation.
- Minimum center to center fastener spacing is 1”.
Need Help or Have a Question? Contact Customer Service or Call 800-328-5934
MRT7 Rafter Tie
Code Report Table
No Code Listing