Concrete and Masonry
Embedded Truss Anchors
Reference Series: DETAL20
The DHTA embedded truss anchor series offer high uplift capacity with a two-strap design. The straps are attached to MiTek's NOP style plate which ensures proper placement of straps while also providing a moisture barrier between the top of the wall and the truss.
Materials: DHTAxx-18 – 18 gauge; DHTAxx – 16 gauge
Finish: G90 galvanizing
Code Reports: View Code Report Table
ResourcesMiTek Product Catalog
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Embed 4″ into concrete tie beam or masonry bond beam.
- Designer may specify alternative nailing schedules.
- When using alternative nailing schedules, lower-most holes in strap shall be filled progressing upward towards the top of the strap.
- Straps may be installed straight or wrapped over to achieve table loads.
- Moisture barrier plate may be under bent during shipping causing attached straps to be misaligned. Install straps vertically at 90°
Need Help or Have a Question? Contact Customer Service or Call 800-328-5934