Concrete and Masonry
Masonry Twist Straps
Reference Series: HTSM, MTSM
The HTWM Twist Straps are designed for truss to concrete or masonry connections. Offer uplift resistance with variable heel height and positioning applications.
Materials: 14 gauge
Finish: G90 galvanizing
Code Reports: View Code Report Table
ResourcesMiTek Product Catalog
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Strap may be attached to either side of grouted masonry or concrete wall with a minimum of (1) #5 horizontal rebar.
- Drill hole in concrete or masonry with manufacturer’s prescribed 1/4″ masonry drill. Install fasteners into concrete or masonry per manufacturer’s specification.
- Grout or concrete compressive strength shall be 2,500 psi at 28 days.
- Twist straps do not have to be wrapped over the truss to achieve the allowable loads.
- Moisture barrier may be required.
Need Help or Have a Question? Contact Customer Service or Call 800-328-5934
HTWM Masonry Twist Strap
3-View Product Drawings
|MiTek Stock #||Download or View Files|