with Integrated Truss Design
STRUCTURAL MODELING, EDITING,
AND ESTIMATING FUNCTIONALITY
Built exclusively for component manufacturers, MiTek® Structure delivers the most powerful structural modeling, editing, and estimating functionality available anywhere.
Talks to MiTek® Viewer, and compatible with BIM.
Integrated Component Design
Trusses, EWP, floor cassettes, and wall panels – all in one program.
Quickly and easily scheme output as needed.
Powerful 3D Modeling
Visual design process for a more accurate jobsite project
Upgrade to mitek structure with integrated truss design
Benefits of converting
When converting to MiTek Structure with Integrated Truss Design, you get increased functionality, performance, and enhanced support from MiTek for training and onboarding your designers.
Visit our customer experience site for self-training resources.
- Faster and more accurate design process
- Automatically updates truss design when modifications are made in the model
- Easily combine multiple conditions into a single truss design
- Drag and drop updates to webs and chord splices
- Robust on-screen editing tool for plates
- Better integration with MiTek Management
- Easier to learn and operate due to more accessible tools, details, properties, and with fewer pop-up dialogs
- Compare the cost of multiple designs of a single truss in a model with Snapshot
- Accurately model roof loads on floor trusses and floor loads on roof trusses
- Automatic interior chord loading
Learn more about the conversion processDownload Sell Sheet
“We modernized our truss design and manufacturing capabilities by switching from eFrame™ to MiTek Structure.”
Accurate Housing Systems
East Troy, Wisconsin
“We cut more than 70% of our manufacturing process times and save countless input hours using MiTek Structure and the management modules.”
Mattingly Lumber & Millwork
OPTIMIZED FOR COMPONENT MANUFACTURERS
- Formula Builder
The formula builder feature enables designers to create or store customized formulas, group formulas into sets, scheme and apply to jobs or individual objects. Create estimates by applying formulas to modeled objects.
- Bill of Materials
Produce a traceable, verifiable BOM – one that can visually track the materials used in the model.
- Options Management
Create and customize plan options directly from within a job file. You can include all member types in your options, from accessories to walls, and utilize option customization, such as special junction considerations for site-specific creation.
- Multi-Family Referencing
Users can model a unit once and place it multiple times. Placed units maintain a link back to original units, so you can make changes in one model and selectively update the references to units.
- Floor Cassettes
Users can design advanced components, including pre-manufactured floor systems.
IMPROVE YOUR PROCESS WITH STRUCTUREFree Consultation
ENHANCED SAFETY FEATURES TO PROTECT YOUR OPERATION
- Hands-free lumber return
- External cut-off saw designed with safety guards and emergency brake
- Door interlocks with zero-speed sensors
MORE RELIABLE TO REDUCE DOWNTIME
- Quick setup with angle adjustment and digital readout
- Carriage adjustment designed for repeatable length setting
- Durable components for long-lasting use
DESIGNED TO BE EASY TO OPERATE
- Optimal machine height for easy loading
- Convenient door access points for simple maintenance
- Centerline adjustments in ergonomic locations
- Intuitive controls layout
Everything to run your business
View the MiTek Software Suite