Reference Series: HDQ, HDU, HHDQ
Engineered for high capacity with minimum deflection and low eccentricity. Installs with screws eliminating the need for predrilling and potential fastener slip. No thru bolts to countersink.
Materials: See Load Table
Code Reports: View Code Report Table
ResourcesMiTek Product Catalog
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Place holdown over anchor bolt and drive screws into post.
- Tighten anchor bolt nuts finger tight to base plus 1/3 to 1/2 additional turns with a wrench.
- Holdown may be installed off of the plate with no load reduction.
- If used to anchor a built-up post, such as a double 2 x 4, the post component shall be designed to act as a single unit. Holdown fasteners specified shall not be considered to attach multiple plies together.