Fast, accurate setups, improved position resolution, faster processing, and fewer calibrations! You can have it all with the Cyber®A/T component saw. It's a computer-controlled saw with fully powered features and options. Two of the most popular options are the Inker and the Catcher Display.
- Position repeatability to 0.1 degree for saw blade angles and 1/16 in. for carriage travel.
- State-of-the-art absolute encoders.
- Network ready 10base-T connection.
- Cuts 2x4 or 2x3 lumber.
- The Ready-Feed Lumber Conveyor adds another level of automation to the infeed process.
- A 12-ft Incline Waste Conveyor can be mounted on either end of the saw to efficiently remove waste lumber.
- A Skatewheel Outfeed Conveyor provides a cushion of space on the outfeed side.
32' L x 15' 1" W x 9' 1" H
Heavy-duty #2120 w/flights to push lumber
Manual, Semiauto, Automatic
2x4 up to 2x12 (standard orientation)
4x2 (floor truss orientation)
In- and out-of-cut adjustment:
Lateral on blade #5, vertical on blades #1,2, 3, 4
Waste conveyor belt:
24" wide, operates automatically
Touch screen computer, Windows® operating software
Industrial brake for rapid stopping