- Communication sensors and display screen allow for easy maintenance of the hydraulic system.
- Easily integrates withMiTek RoofTracker™ and RoofGlider® gantry heads.
- No floor rails, which gives you and your team clear access to the jigging area.
- With no lateral loads, your truss configuration stays intact.
- 50 tons of pressing force ensures good plate embedment while a Finish Roller cleanly completes the job.
A 20-hp hydraulic system motor and a 10-hp drive system motor provide all of the power and speed you'll need.
Gantry head, tables, and parking stands
Platen Size, Material, and Opening
16' 6-3/4" long x 30" wide
1-1/2" thick steel
Vertical: 3/4" to 5-3/4" up from table surface (adjustable)
Camber on Platen: 1/16" max. down at midpoint
8 drive wheels (10" diameter), 8 guide wheels (5" diameter)
Drive System Brake Motor
Hydraulic Reservoir and Fluid
ISO 32 (customer supplied)
Table Working Surface, Weight, and Table-top Material
13' 11-1/2" x 6' 1-3/4"
Approx 8,000 lb each
Press Head Weight
Approx. 18,000 lb
Integration with Other Presses
Integrates w/RoofTracker™ and RoofGlider®
Stand-alone system or can be integrated with
RoofTracker or RoofGlider system. RoofTracker and RoofGlider head can travel and press on AutoPress 14TL tables. AutoPress 14TL head can travel on RoofTracker and RoofGlider tables, but can only press on AutoPress 14TL tables.
Direction of Travel
Left and right
High or Low
Max. of 50 tons in High Mode
Speed of Travel
Up to 125 ft per min
Max. 5-1/2" thick by 13' 11" long
4-position joysticks (2) and pushbuttons
60%-90%, Finish Roller required
Adjustable, 0-6 seconds
208/230/460/575 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz
FLA Plus Control Amps
Overhead bus bar system required
Pushbutton, light bars, 6 bumpers
Additional Stop Methods
Bumpers on gantry head
For use with multiple press head option
UL (panels), OSHA
Indicators of Movement
Horn and beacon light
Bilingual or ISO