CLS Out of Range
- Blow off dust. Recheck.
- Calibrate the CLS axis. Recheck.
- Check range using plumb bob and bubble level. The center of the sensor should be directly under the saw blade in home position (if home is 90 degrees). Recheck.
- Replace the CLS sensor.
Errors Affecting All Servos
- If only one servo amplifier has an ALM (alarm) light on and an error window appears on the HMI screen = Fuse 10 is blown: Amp Errors
- If every servo amplifier has an ALM (alarm) light on = Fuse 9 is blown: Amp Errors
- If every servo that is connected to a single PMM335 (PLC servo module) are reporting an "FSSB setup failed" and an OAC Hex error appears = Encoder may be shorting out
- Abnormally high motor current errors:
- A physical obstruction may be preventing that axis from moving freely
- Servo power cable may be loose
Saw Stroke will not move in the outward direction during a move issued in Manual or Auto Mode or Calibration, but it will jog in the outward direction = CLS may be damaged, out of alignment, or dirty.
SRV0011 Gripper servo has encountered an obstruction = calibrate ALL axes
Heel heights are different on the leading end of parts vs. the trailing end of parts.
- Calibrate the bevel.
- Calibrate the angle home position or the angle counts per degree or both. To know which is incorrect perform the following test:
- Key-in a type 13 part (double ended bottom chord) with 18.4 degree (4/12 pitch) scarf cuts on both ends.
- Preferably use a 6 to 8 foot length stock board. It will most likely be easier to find a straight board.
- Cut the part.
- Measure the leading angle with a square. The leading angle represents the home position and the trailing angle represents a combination of the home position and the counts per degree. If the leading angle is incorrect then the home position is incorrect. There is no need to measure the trailing angle. Perform angle home position calibration again and start at step 1 again. If the leading angle is correct move to the next step.
- Measure the trailing angle with a square. If the trailing angle is incorrect then perform angle home position and counts per degree calibration.